Escape to the tranquil beauty of King Parrot Cottages and Event Centre, an idyllic micro wedding destination nestled in the heart of nature’s embrace. With its breathtaking landscape, lush greenery, and enchanting ambiance, King Parrot Cottages and Event Centre offers an intimate and magical setting for your dream wedding.
Imagine exchanging your vows beneath towering trees, with a gentle breeze caressing your face and the soothing sounds of birdsong filling the air with an intimate gathering of your closest family and friends. Don’t just celebrate for a single day, but two nights at a fraction of the price of a large wedding, yet just as special.
Mid week small wedding package – Monday to Thursday up to 14 guests. (Larger guest packages available)
- Accommodation and venue hire for two nights (Lodge and Hall).
- Consultation on ceremony locations, ideas, and suppliers
- Experienced local celebrant recently voted #1 Celebrant for Geelong and Surf Coast
- A simple registry-style ceremony *
- All legal paperwork provided and lodged with Victorian BDM
- Resources and assistance for inclusion of personal vows if required
- Professional photography coverage up to one hour with up to 50 digital images
- Tables and chairs to accommodate up to fourteen within the lodge.
- Arbour and swing within the forest.
- 6 wooden pews for ceremony seating
- Crockery, cutlery and glassware (white and red wine glasses, champagne glasses and beer glasses.
- Chauffer driven Polaris to ferry less able-bodied people (ie. elderly) to and from ceremony location.
- Chauffer bridal party to party to and from ceremony location in the Polaris.
- Chauffer wedding couple and photographer to various locations for photos in the Polaris if required.
- Landscape, bush and rain forest photo locations
- Table and chairs for the signing ceremony
- Backup generator in the event of a power outage.
- Rubbish removal and cleaning fees.
- Access to commercial glass washing dish washer.
Total package price = $4,290.
* bookings must be made at least five weeks prior to the ceremony to ensure compliance with The Marriage Act 1961 (C’lth).