Step into the warmth of our two person infrared sauna, where soothing heat penetrates deep into your body, promoting detoxification and rejuvenation. As you relax in this sanctuary, enjoy views of the bush, creating a serene and meditative atmosphere.
Booking is a two hour time slot. For best performance of the sauna we suggest you turn the sauna on at the start of your two hour booking session, leave it to heat up for an hour and return. The suggested timeframe of your session is 20 to 30 minutes (a longer session could risk dehydration or other negative effects).
Booking in advance is advised, however you can book during your stay.
Price – $35 per session for two people. Price includes two bath sheets.
** Sauna is not suitable for people under the age of 15 years.
** Please Consult your doctor before a sauna. People with health conditions and pregnant women should always consult their doctors before going to the sauna for safety.
Some tips to help you get the most out of your sauna experience –
- Please shower before using the sauna. (It will help open pores on the skin for better sweating).
- Remove all makeup before a sauna (it will clog your pores).
- Hydrate before, during, and after a sauna.
- Don’t use oil or lotion in a sauna. Oil and lotion clog up the pores on the skin, preventing sweating.
- Try to avoid heavy foods before using the sauna.
- Take a towel that is provided. Please sit on this towel during your sauna and use to wipe excess sweat.
- Take a pair of thongs to wear whilst in the sauna.
- Take a change of clothes with you.
- Enjoy the walk back to your cottage. This will give your body time to regulate its temperature before showering.
- Avoid cold showers after a sauna as they close the pores on the body and prevent further detoxification (warm shower is best).
- No food in sauna please.