Please contact us directly regarding enquiries, rates and bookings.
- HIGH - Final week of December through to and including the Australia Day weekend plus all other long weekends, Easter and the 4 days of the Melbourne Cup carnival.
- All other times are considered LOW season including school holidays.
- All prices are per night and a minimum
of 2 nights unless otherwise specified.
- Long weekends and the Melbourne Cup weekend are minimum 3 night stays.
- Easter is a minimum 4 night stay.
- Special rates are available for one
night stays upon request
- Additional beds may be available for most cottages at $30 per bed per night.
- Dogs or other pets may be accepted by prior arrangement only and are charged out at $20 per night.
- A 50% deposit is required to secure any booking and the balance is due 2 weeks prior to arrival.
- Special terms apply for Weddings & Events
Check In/Check Out
- Check in time - after 2pm in low season, after 3pm in high season.
- Check out time - 10am (or later by arrangement, a charge of $20 per hour is applicable).
- Check out time during high season must be punctual, as new guests will be arriving.
- More than 45 days from the due date – 50% of deposit forfeited.
- Within 45 days of the due date – 100% of deposit forfeited.
Weddings - Special terms and rates apply for weddings – please ask for details.
At King Parrot Cottages & Event Centre we are bound by regulations around excessive noise as determined by the Environment Protection Authority of Victoria.
There are neighbourhood properties in the valley and noise does travel unhindered around the hills and through the bush, especially at nighttime.
Our policy is to have a minimal environmental impact so that others may enjoy the peace and beauty of Pennyroyal Valley.
Management of King Parrot reserves the right to control the level of all noise created on the property at all times.
Amplified music is not allowed outdoors at any time unless management has given prior approval.
Where the entire property is hired exclusively for functions, parties or weddings the following conditions apply:
- Music must be turned off by 11.30pm
- Those designated with the role of conducting music during events are to have prior consultation with Management.
- After midnight guests are not permitted to gather on decks as raucous laughter and loud voices have a significant impact.