Please contact us directly regarding enquiries, rates and bookings.
- HIGH – Final week of December through to and including the Australia Day weekend plus all other long weekends, Easter and the 4 days of the Melbourne Cup carnival.
- All other times are considered LOW season including school holidays.
- All prices are per night and a minimum
- of 2 nights unless otherwise specified.
- Long weekends and the Melbourne Cup weekend are minimum 3 night stays.
- Easter is a minimum 4 night stay.
- Special rates are available for one night stays upon request
- Additional beds may be available for some cottages at $30 per bed per night.
- A 50% deposit is required to secure any booking and the balance is due 2 weeks prior to arrival.
- Special terms apply for Weddings & Events
Check In/Check Out
- Check in time – after 2pm in low season, after 3pm in high season.
- Check out time – 10am (or later by arrangement, a charge of $30 per hour is applicable).
- Check out time during high season must be punctual, as new guests will be arriving.
- More than 60 days from the due date – 50% of deposit forfeited.
- Within 60 days of the due date – 100% of deposit forfeited.
Weddings – Special terms and rates apply for weddings – please ask for details.
King Parrot Cottages and Event Centre is a family-friendly property. We are bound by regulations around excessive noise as determined by the Environment Protection Authority of Victoria. There are neighbouring properties in the valley and noise travels unhindered around the hills and through the bush, especially at night.
Our policy is to maintain a minimal environmental impact so that others, as well as our guests, may enjoy the peace and beauty of the Pennyroyal Valley. Therefore, the management of King Parrot reserves the right to control the level of noise created on the property and in the evenings, noise must be kept to a minimum after 10:00pm on weekdays and 10:30pm on weekends. Again, to retain the tranquility of the valley for both our neighbours and our guest’s, loud music is not permitted at any time.
Where the entire property is hired exclusively for functions or weddings the following conditions apply:
- Music must be turned off by 11.00pm
- Those designated with the role of conducting music during events are to have prior consultation with Management.
- After 11.00pm guests are not permitted to gather on decks as raucous laughter and loud voices have a significant impact.
Phone: 03 5236 3372